This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.expressionsnmore.com.
Expressions ‘n more is committed to developing long lasting relationships which are built on trust. We would never intentionally violate that trust. Your trust is important to us, so we invest in best practices to keep your information private and secure. This statement tells you how we use and protect information gathered through this site. Please read it carefully.
Use of Information
- Any activity on this site is subject to monitoring by Expressions ‘n more at any time. We routinely gather information on web site activity, including the number of users to the site and the pages visited.
- No personally identifiable information is collected in this routine activity.
- Portions of our web site may allow you to voluntarily provide us with personal information to deliver requested material, information, or services to you, respond to your questions, or enable you to place an order. Personal information is any information or data that is unique to an individual such as name, address, e-mail address, etc.
- Any information that you provide via our web site is used exclusively for the purpose stated on the web site page.
- We may contact you periodically by e-mail, mail or telephone to provide information regarding our products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Some of the features on this web site allow you to communicate with us using an online form.
- If your communication requests a response from us, we may send you a response via e-mail.
- The e-mail response may include your personal information, including personal information such as your name, address, etc. We cannot guarantee that our e-mails to you will be secure from unauthorized interception.
Expressions ‘n more does not sell, license, transmit, or disclose personal information that you provide to us with the following exceptions:
- Upon your authorization
- To fulfill orders and services
- When required or permitted by law
- When necessary to protect someone’s health, safety, or welfare
- To enforce this privacy statement or otherwise protect Expressions ‘n more’s rights
- In addition, we may keep and use personal information collected through this site to provide you with access to this site. We may also keep and use your information:
- To respond to your requests
- To create customized information which will allow us to personalize your visits to the site
- To develop records
- To protect our rights or property
- To protect someone’s health, safety, or welfare
- Links to other sites
- Cookies are a term used for small text files a web site sends to a visitor’s computer to aid in identifying and tracking that individual through the site.
- Each cookie is a very small number that tells our server which shopper you are, what products you currently have in your basket, what pages you are on, what products you are viewing, etc.
- We do not collect any information from cookies. It is purely used to avoid any crossed-orders and to provide you with better service.
- If you do not accept cookies, some features of this site will be limited.
- We strongly recommend that you accept cookies while on our site.
- It helps to turn the “cookie warning” off in your browser while you are on our site. You can always turn it back on when you are finished shopping.
- This site may contain links to other web sites not operated by us.
- These links are provided for your convenience but we do not review, monitor, or control the information or the privacy policies on these sites.
- We are not responsible for the performance of these websites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them.
- This web site and this Privacy Statement are intended for your information. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason by posting the changes on this web site.
- You may request changes to and review your personal information by contacting Expressions ‘n more at 618-548-4410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By using this web site, you agree to the terms of the most recent version of this Privacy Statement.
- We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information but we cannot ensure or warrant our ability to do so.
- Expressions ‘n more will not be liable for disclosures of your personal information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
- Updated August 7, 2017.