“The Life of a Social Worker” Rustic Style Subway Sign makes a perfect gift for social workers, therapists, and counselors alike! We can change any words or add a name, just let us know! We think this gift is special since Julie has been a social worker for over 25 years and knows day in and out about the life of a social worker. Definitely a design made from the heart.
* All Wood measures approximately 12 inches by 7.25 inches, approx. 3/4 inch thick.
* Background is completely off white and the lettering has a variety of different colors. Need it one solid color? Let us know and we will change to the color you request.
* Shipment is generally 3 to 5 business days, often times less.
* Sign made 100% in Southern Illinois, USA
* Personalize Free Do you need a change to make it the perfect item just for you?
Please describe your request(s) for customization or personalization in the NOTES TO JULIE section of the order form.
* This was designed & created by ExpressionsNmore.
* If we are shipping your sign directly as a gift, we can enclose a small note card, be sure to let us know what you want the card to say in the NOTES section when you checkout.
* We offer several different styles of signs in shop so be sure to look at what we have to offer. https://www.etsy.com/shop/ExpressionsNmoreVer2?ref=hdr_shop_menu
* Our signs are crafted from solid wood, and are made to order. We do not use vinyl or stenciling in our creations. Each sign will be unique and no two will be the same. Because we are working with natural wood and our unique antiquing process, each sign has its own warmth and charm. While we strive to get the best wood available, there may be some small knots or other slight imperfections in the wood. These are not undesirable, but instead, add beautifully to the rustic style of these signs
* Thanks for stopping by our shop and please do not hesitate to ask us any questions.