I Tend to Wine a Lot Sign
I Tend to Wine A Lot – This rustic wine sign is complete with a perfect graphic is a great sign for you or your wine drinking friends. It measures 7.25″ x 12″ and is on 3/4″solid wood and is beautifully distressed and antiqued, by hand, for a perfect, rustic look!
I Tend to Wine a Lot Sign – Colors:
- This sign is shown in Plum/Antique White. You can choose colors from the options in the drop-down menu.
- The first color is the text color and the second color is the background color. Please note that we hand-apply the text color to the wood first. In order to achieve the desired antique look, we next hand-apply a thinner coat of the background color. As a result, the background color sometimes takes on a slight “cast” from the text color.
- CLICK HERE to see examples of specific color combinations.
I Tend to Wine a Lot Sign – Shipping:
- We usually ship in 3 to 5 business days.
- Need it quick? Ask about our RUSH SERVICE!
- Are you shipping directly to a GIFT RECIPIENT? Tell us and we will omit the invoice from the package.
- We can also enclose a small NOTE CARD. We can include a custom note with your order. Find it HERE.
- Before shipping we attach a saw-tooth hanger and laser engrave our logo on the back of the sign.
I Tend to Wine a Lot Sign- Personalize:
- Do you need a change to make it the perfect item just for you?
- Please describe your request(s) for customization or personalization in the NOTES TO JULIE section of the order form.
I Tend to Wine a Lot- Questions:
- CLICK HERE to email your questions about this sign.
- We will reply as soon as possible.
- You can also find us on FACEBOOK.
I Tend to Wine a Lot Sign – Notes:
- Our signs are crafted from solid wood, and are hand painted. We make them to order.
- We do not use vinyl or stenciling in our creations.
- Each sign will be unique and no two will be the same.
- Because we are working with natural wood and our unique antiquing process, each sign has its own warmth and charm.
- While we strive to get the best wood available, there may be some small knots or other slight imperfections in the wood. These are not undesirable, but instead, add beautifully to the rustic style of these signs.