If Heaven Wasn’t So Far Away Memorial Sign
If Heaven Wasn’t So Far Away Memorial Sign – We Know You Would Be Here Today…if Heaven wasn’t so far away. This is our number one selling memorial sign. This rustic sign is perfect to help remember loved ones. It is used as a centerpiece on memorial tables at weddings and memorial services. Also, it works great with photo collections on a wall at home. It measures 7.25″ x 12″ and is on 3/4″solid wood and is beautifully distressed and antiqued, by hand, for a perfect, rustic look!
If Heaven Wasn’t So Far Away Memorial Sign – Colors:
- Signs are shown in Brown/Country Tan, Black/Antique White and Brown/Antique White, Barn Red/Antique White, and Purple/Antique white.. You can choose colors from the options in the drop-down menu.
- The first color is the text color and the second color is the background color. Please note that we hand-apply the text color to the wood first. In order to achieve the desired antique look, we next hand-apply a thinner coat of the background color. As a result, the background color sometimes takes on a “cast” from the text color.
- CLICK HERE to see examples of specific color combinations.
If Heaven Wasn’t So Far Away Memorial Sign – Shipping:
- We usually ship in 3 to 5 business days.
- Need it quick? Ask about our RUSH SERVICE!
- Are you shipping directly to a GIFT RECIPIENT? Tell us and we will omit the invoice from the package.
- We can also enclose a small NOTE CARD. Please put your request for the note card and your desired text in the NOTES TO JULIE section of your order form.
- Before shipping we attach a saw-tooth hanger and laser engrave our logo on the back of the sign.
If Heaven Wasn’t So Far Away Memorial Sign – Personalization:
- We offer a personalized version of this sign.
If Heaven Wasn’t So Far Away Memorial Sign – Questions:
- CLICK HERE to email your questions about this sign.
- We will reply as soon as possible.
- You can also find us on FACEBOOK.
If Heaven Wasn’t So Far Away Memorial Sign – Notes:
- Our signs are crafted from solid wood, and are hand painted. We make them to order.
- We do not use vinyl or stenciling in our creations.
- Each sign will be unique and no two will be the same.
- Because we are working with natural wood and our unique antiquing process, each sign has its own warmth and charm.
- While we strive to get the best wood available, there may be some small knots or other slight imperfections in the wood. These are not undesirable, but instead, add beautifully to the rustic style of these signs.