Rustic Sign for Your Dad
Rustic Sign for Your Dad This is a great way to tell Dad what he means to you. We can personalize at bottom with your name. When we designed this we wanted it to have the appearance of a note or letter. It is solid wood – 12″ x 16″ on 3/4″ blondewood and is beautifully distressed and antiqued, by hand, for a perfect, rustic look!
Rustic Sign for Your Dad – Colors:
- This sign is shown in Dark Blue/Antique White. You have a choice of colors in the drop-down menu.
- The first color is the text color and the second color is the background color. Please note that we hand-apply the text color to the wood first. In order to achieve the desired antique look, we next hand-apply a thinner coat of the background color. As a result, the background color sometimes takes on a “cast” from the text color.
- CLICK HERE to see examples of specific color combinations.
Rustic Sign for Your Dad – Shipping:
- We usually ship in 3 to 5 business days.
- Need it quick? Ask about our RUSH SERVICE!
- Are you shipping directly to a GIFT RECIPIENT? Tell us and we will omit the invoice from the package.
- We can also enclose a small NOTE CARD. Please put your request for the note card and your desired text in the NOTES TO JULIE section of your order form.
- Before shipping we attach a saw-tooth hanger and laser engrave our logo on the back of the sign.
Rustic Sign for Your Dad – Personalization:
- Do you need a change to make it the perfect item just for you?
- Please describe your request(s) for customization or personalization in the NOTES TO JULIE section of the order form.
Rustic Sign for Your Dad – Questions:
- CLICK HERE to email your questions about this sign.
- We will reply as soon as possible.
- You can also find us on FACEBOOK.
Rustic Sign for Your Dad – Notes:
- Our signs are crafted from solid wood, and are hand painted. We make them to order.
- We do not use vinyl or stenciling in our creations.
- Each sign will be unique and no two will be the same.
- Because we are working with natural wood and our unique antiquing process, each sign has its own warmth and charm.
- While we strive to get the best wood available, there may be some small knots or other slight imperfections in the wood. These are not undesirable, but instead, add beautifully to the rustic style of these signs.