Someone Called Me Nana Sign
Someone Called Me Nana Sign – “I Never Knew How Much Love My Heart Could Hold Until Someone Called Me Nana.” This rustic style sign makes a great gift for granny, grandma, nana or mommy. We will personalize this sign to fit your recipient. It is solid wood – 7.25″ x 12″ on 3/4″ wood and is beautifully distressed and antiqued, by hand, for a perfect, rustic look!
Someone Called Me Nana Sign – Colors:
- This sign is shown in Brown/Antique White and Black/Antique White. You can choose colors from the options in the drop-down menu.
- The first color listed is the text color and the second color shown is the background color. Please note that we hand-apply the text color to the wood first. To achieve the desired antique look, we hand-apply a thinner coat of the background color. As a result, the background color sometimes takes on a “cast” from the text color.
- CLICK HERE to see examples of specific color combinations.
Someone Called Me Nana Sign – Shipping:
- Shipment is generally 3 to 5 business days.
- Need it quick? Ask us about our RUSH SERVICE!
- Are you shipping directly to a GIFT RECIPIENT? Tell us and we will omit the invoice from the package.
- If you wish, we will enclose a small NOTE CARD for you. Please put your request for the note card and your desired text in the NOTES TO JULIE section of your order form.
- Before shipping we attach a saw-tooth hanger and laser engrave our logo on the back of the sign.
Someone Called Me Nana Sign – Personalization:
- Do you need a change to make it the perfect item just for you?
- Please describe your request(s) for customization or personalization in the NOTES TO JULIE section of the order form.
Someone Called Me Nana Sign – Notes:
- Our signs are all solid wood, hand painted, laser engraved rustic creations and are made to order.
- We do not use vinyl or stenciling in our creations.
- Each sign will be unique and no two will be the same.
- Because we are working with natural wood and our unique antiquing process, each sign has its own warmth and charm.
- While we strive to get the best wood available, there may be some small knots or other slight imperfections in the wood. These are not considered undesirable, but instead, add beautifully to the rustic style of these signs.