Today We Celebrate Our Wonderful Day Memorial Sign
Today We Celebrate Our Wonderful Day Memorial Sign – “Today we celebrate our Wonderful day, though you could not be here with us, This Day would not have been possible without you. In Loving Memory.” This Rustic style sign is popular for the memorial table at weddings. It measures 7.25″ X 12″ on 3/4″ solid wood and is beautifully distressed and antiqued, by hand, for a perfect, rustic look!
Today We Celebrate Our Wonderful Day Memorial Sign – Colors:
- This sign is shown in Black/Antique White and Brown/Antique White. You have a choice of colors in the drop-down menu.
- The first color is the text color and the second color is the background color. Please note that we hand-apply the text color to the wood first. In order to achieve the desired antique look, we next hand-apply a thinner coat of the background color. As a result, the background color sometimes takes on a “cast” from the text color.
- CLICK HERE to see examples of specific color combinations.
Today We Celebrate Our Wonderful Day Memorial Sign – Shipping:
- We usually ship in 3 to 5 business days.
- Need it quick? Ask about our RUSH SERVICE!
- Are you shipping directly to a GIFT RECIPIENT? Tell us and we will omit the invoice from the package.
- We can also enclose a small NOTE CARD. Please put your request for the note card and your desired text in the NOTES TO JULIE section of your order form.
- Before shipping we attach a saw-tooth hanger and laser engrave our logo on the back of the sign.
Today We Celebrate Our Wonderful Day Memorial Sign – Personalization:
- Do you need a change to make it the perfect item just for you?
- Please describe your request(s) for customization or personalization in the NOTES TO JULIE section of the order form.
Today We Celebrate Our Wonderful Day Memorial Sign – Questions:
- CLICK HERE to email your questions about this sign.
- We will reply as soon as possible.
- You can also find us on FACEBOOK.
Today We Celebrate Our Wonderful Day Memorial Sign – Notes:
- Our signs are crafted from solid wood, and are hand painted. We make them to order.
- We do not use vinyl or stenciling in our creations.
- Each sign will be unique and no two will be the same.
- Because we are working with natural wood and our unique antiquing process, each sign has its own warmth and charm.
- While we strive to get the best wood available, there may be some small knots or other slight imperfections in the wood. These are not undesirable, but instead, add beautifully to the rustic style of these signs.