Wooden Family Calendar
Wooden Family Calendar – Customized just for you – “Family like branches on a tree, we all grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one“. This is a wonderful quote to headline this rustic style, custom family calendar. We make it easy for you to record and display any family event – birthday, anniversary, graduation or passing. It is a great, personalized gift.
Wooden Family Calendar – INSTRUCTIONS:
- We suggest that you use a fine or ultra-fine point marker to write the calendar day number and person’s name on the disc.
- Connect each wooden disk with S hooks & hang it on the appropriate month.
Wooden Family Calendar – SIZE:
- The board measures approximately 7.25” X 24” and is created on ¾” thick wood.
- Each wooden disc is 1.5”.
- Each calendar comes complete with 25 S-hooks along with 25 round wooden discs and one wooden heart.
- Additionally, you may purchase more discs, hearts & hooks in the drop-down box.
Wooden Family Calendar COLORS:
- The sign picture has Black text with an Antique White background.
- We sand around the edges and stain it in order to add a beautiful rustic look.
- We can change the color scheme to fit your needs.
Wooden Family Calendar PERSONALIZE FOR YOU:
- Each calendar is created & hand made to order in our shop.
- We will make most all changes in text, layout and color for you at no additional charge.
- When you order, at checkout, just put your request in the NOTES TO SELLER section.
- We will be listing different versions of this product. Just search IN THIS SHOP for “calendar” to find them.
Wooden Family Calendar SHIPPING:
- We generally ship in 3 to 5 business days.
- Let us know if you are shipping directly to a gift recipient & we will omit the receipt.
- We can also enclose a small note card. Please put your request for the note card and your desired text in the NOTES TO SELLER section when you checkout.
- Before shipping we attach a hanger and laser engrave our logo on the back of the sign.
Wooden Family Calendar NOTES:
- We make each to order. First of all, we craft our signs from solid wood and hand paint them in our shop.
- We do not use vinyl or stenciling in our creations.
- Each sign is unique so no two will be the same.
- Because we are working with natural wood and our unique antiquing process, each sign has its own warmth and charm.
- While we strive to get the best wood available, there may be some small knots or other slight imperfections in the wood. these are not undesirable, but instead, add beautifully to the rustic style of these signs.